It’s that time of year, CHRISTMAS! Indeed, Christmas is NOT all about the gifts and celebrations as really Jesus is the reason for the Season; but my brothers girlfriend is a huge make up junkie and as per usual has gifted me with literally a box full of her MUST HAVE cosmetics – I couldn’t NOT share it as it was just too sweet! So basically, every time she went out or ordered a bunch of different make up online or in store, she would get double for me (Sweet Right!). I’m into make-up, but not to the point where I would buy a whole bunch of things to try. She’s always giving me the most popular and good reviewed products. Out of all these goodies, I only had one product which was the Bourjois CC Cream. Highly recommended! As well as their Healthy Mix Foundation.
I loved how every product was really thoughtful, especially the colours of lip-gloss and the brushes. With my favourite colours being White and Gold, she chose the brushes with these features! She had also previously mentioned to me about how I should use make up with more of ‘yellow’ undertone? Which is a completely strange language! I had no idea what a “yellow” tone of make up was haha.. So I guess she did the job for me with all these products!!
What was in the Box? • EX1 Invisiwear Liquid Foundation
• Bourjois Colour Correction “CC” Cream
• Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On Mascara
• Too Faced Melted Liquified Metallic Lipstick in “Melted Pony”
• Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer in Medium/Deep
• Tarte Eyeshadow Brush
• Jessup 15pc Brush Set Gold/White
• Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick Buttercup
• Sleek MakeUp i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette
• Sleek MakeUp Blush Rose Gold
• L.A Girl Glazed Lip Paint Tube #785
• Beauty Blender
• Body Shop Travel Kit
• Lash Me Professional Eyelash Adhesive
Stay Tuned for a video where I’ll share which products works well with me!